Wednesday, 15 February 2017

Dirty Dancing 30th Anniversary


You don't need to be my best friend to know that Dirty Dancing is my all-time favourite film. Honestly, I live, breathe, sleep and eat Dirty Dancing (quite literally- I made Dirty Dancing cupcakes last week!). I knew something special would be happening as its the 30th anniversary of the film this year, so naturally I had to see if there was anything exciting happening. Luckily, I came across this gem on Amazon and pre-ordered it straight away!

The UK 30th anniversary edition of Dirty Dancing includes a few exclusive items: 4 Kellerman's postcards, foldout Dirty Dancing poster, Kellerman's resort brochure and map and a disc full of special features, including a never before seen interview with Patrick Swayze, There is also a US version available to buy- obviously Americans do everything bigger and better, as you can see with this version. The American 30th anniversary edition includes a lot more exclusive items, such as a Baby compact mirror and a Kellerman's room key for Baby's room. Some of the items are the same as the ones included in the UK edition, however if you are literally a die hard Dirty Dancing fan, then I would say treat yo' self and indulge in the pure magic and brilliance of this film. I now completely want to deck my bedroom out to look like I'm having the time of my life in the Catskill Mountains, enjoying the summer of 1963.




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig